In addition to livestreaming our post-screening discussions via Ustream, we also have a live moderated Twitterchat.
Please note, we have changed the twitterchat hashtag to #opencinema
- Twitterchats start at approximately 8.45pm PST on each screening night
- Anyone with a Twitter account can join the conversation.
- To ask questions or make comments, please use the hashtag #opencinema
- Search for the hashtag #opencinema during the chat to view the discussion, or scroll through the embedded Twitter feed below.
- You don’t need a Twitter account to watch the conversation unfold, but you will need one to directly contribute to the conversation.
- When responding to a tweet, please use the reply button to ensure conversations remain threaded.
- To send a tweet to OPEN CINEMA, please use this handle @opencinema
- If you don’t have a Twitter account and don’t want to sign up for one, you can also contribute to the conversation within the Ustream channel chat feature.
- The OPEN CINEMA Twitter chat team will help to moderate the chat.
- One useful tool for participating in Twitter chats is www.TweetChat.com. You don’t need a special account but you will need to connect you Twitter account to send tweets.
- If you have a question or comment about OPEN CINEMA, the handle is @opencinema
- You can also contact us via email or phone if you prefer.
- We look forward to tweeting with you!